Einlassstop! Wenn die Bandausgabe was anderes sagt als Thomas Jensen.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Iwsaks

16 Nov. 2019
So, habe alles gelesen.
Hier mal eine kleine Zusammenfassung:

MIMIMMI MIMI MI MIIMMMMMIIIIIIMIMIMIMIMIMIII
MIMIMIMIMIMIMI MIMIMI MI
MI MI MI MI MI MMMIIIIIIIIIIIII
MIMI MIMIMIMI MIMIMIMIMI

MIMIMIMIIIIIIIIMIMI MIMI MIIIIIIIII
MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI
MIMIMIIIIIIIMI MIIII MIMIMIMIMI
MIMIMIMIMIMIMI
MI MI MIMI MIMI MI MI
MIIIIIIIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI

So, ich hoffe ich habe nichts vergessen und jeden richtig zitiert....

Greetz

big_schembowski

W:O:A Metalhead
1 Aug. 2023
Rhein-Neckar-Kreis
You know what pisses me of? That my younger brother died last year who I wanted to go to the festival with. Is the Wacken responsible for this?No, but tell me how I get paid back this. And same goes for the weather situation this Year. Of course there's has to be a conversation on how to avoid the chaotic communication from this year, in this case I am by your side. On the other hand, we had several years ago the Loveparade in Duisburg and the organizer didn't care for safety instructions and that cost many human lives. I never want that to happen in Wacken ever. You have the full right to be pissed off, about the situation, trust me how I felt, wasn't better. But time goes on. And the professional help advise (for mental and financial situation) , sorry if I am repeating my words, have been ment seriously. When I see with what people in Slovenia have dealt, like flood or those on Greece islands with the fire situation, I thank God for what happened in Wacken.
Alter Freund, das war ein Statement! Hut ab! Du hast vollkommen recht. Dem ist nichts hinzuzufügen. 👍🤘