NFT Wacken 2023

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknĂźpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Edward Golab

29 Aug. 2023
Hello Metalheads🤘
Does any of you have similar problem with NFT stamp like I do? The NFT bought by me doesn’t display itself on Polygon. And how to activate that „exclusive digital content from WOA 2023”? Am I missing something or something went wrong with this offer? I wrote to WOA customer support but the are not responding😬.
Pls advise
Best Regards,
Edward

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

IDontKnow

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Aug. 2012
Hamburg
Sorry mate but I think you could be the only person who actually bought that :D You probably won't get any answers here.

The WOA team might also be the wrong contact as I believe they are just selling the stamp and have nothing to do with the techical stuff, that is likely being handled by Nordbrief. So I would try to contact Nordbrief directly.

Edward Golab

29 Aug. 2023
Sorry mate but I think you could be the only person who actually bought that :D You probably won't get any answers here.

The WOA team might also be the wrong contact as I believe they are just selling the stamp and have nothing to do with the techical stuff, that is likely being handled by Nordbrief. So I would try to contact Nordbrief directly.
I was checking the Polygon blockachain- so I’am not the only one😆🤣😆. But thx for suggestion- you may be right😉

18 Juli 2022
Am I missing something or something went wrong with this offer?
Hey, I really don't try to be rude, or schadenfroh, or insulting, so please don't take this the wrong way; but essentially you bought a NFT (and a stamp).
Any NFT is already borderline a scam.
It is either a NFT of a fungible stamp (conceptionally absurd and probably making the NFT meaningless) or you bought for 12€ a f*cking stamp and got a worthless NFT with it (the terms don't make this distinction clear, which is another red flag).

If you DO know what an NFT is and what is does- why would you buy one?

If you bought the NFT WITHOUT knowing what an NFT is or does - Sorry to tell you, but you got scammed (morally, probably not in a legal sense).

If you believe you paid for some functionality that isn't included, I would try to use that to get your money back.

Best wishes,
don't fall for crypto scams.

Reaktionen: Wattafack

Edward Golab

29 Aug. 2023
Hello- I exactly know what I’ve bought and what it is (or should be), so let’s skip this part😉. Was trying to get help about technical issues I have. Apreciate your answer but it hasn’t moved the case any step further
Rgds,
Edward

Reaktionen: Muschi

metalisa

6 Nov. 2023
Hello Metalheads🤘
Does any of you have similar problem with NFT stamp like I do? The NFT bought by me doesn’t display itself on Polygon. And how to activate that „exclusive digital content from WOA 2023”? Am I missing something or something went wrong with this offer? I wrote to WOA customer support but the are not responding😬.
Pls advise
Best Regards,
Edward
Hi, you are not the only one, I also bought the NFT stamp 🙂 My problem is, I can't transfer it to my own wallet, there is always an error message. What is your experience with it? Thanks

Edward Golab

29 Aug. 2023
Hello,
First I bought small amount of MATIC tokens (it was 5 but I believe that even 1 is enough) and transferred NFT to my METAMASK wallet. It worked.
You can also find it via OpenSea app

Reaktionen: metalisa

Edward Golab

29 Aug. 2023
Hello,
First I bought small amount of MATIC tokens (it was 5 but I believe that even 1 is enough) and transferred NFT to my METAMASK wallet. It worked.

metalisa

6 Nov. 2023
Hello,
Thank you, I made a new attempt and now it worked. I also see it on OpenSea. But I just see the Wacken Logo. Do you know if it takes some more time until the specific poster will be revealed?
I also wonder when and how the promised content from this year´s event will be added to the NFT. Did you get any news on that?

Edward Golab

29 Aug. 2023
Hi- I can see the poster on OpenSea and in MetaMask. Have no info about that music content that was supposed to be added😬. Looks that not everything went smoothly with that collection😉

metalisa

6 Nov. 2023
Hi, I got an answer now from the support team: they are waiting for approval from the organizers of the Wacken event... So, hopefully we will get the content later 🤞