(sold) TE.N.T. - Heavy Metal Sleep Box for sale

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

lordnyxus

9 Jan. 2024
Hi, I'd like to sell my ticket for one of those Heavy Metal Sleep Boxes.
Price: 430€
Original price: 530€
(Which means you'd save 100€ compared to the official price)

I would just be very glad to find someone, who wants to have it.

Link to the information about the object on the official webpage:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Jeconti

14 Feb. 2024
Is it required to also purchase a TENT ticket, in addition to having the metal box? Or would I only need this metal box ticket? If this is all that is needed, I will gladly buy this!

lordnyxus

9 Jan. 2024
Is it required to also purchase a TENT ticket, in addition to having the metal box? Or would I only need this metal box ticket? If this is all that is needed, I will gladly buy this!
The Heavy Metal Sleep Box is just the most expensive type of a TENT Ticket. You therefore do not have to purchase another TENT Ticket, if you already have a a Sleep Box Ticket.

(You however need a separate festival Ticket to enter the WOA itself. TENT Tickets are just a type of accomodation. )

Jeconti

14 Feb. 2024
The Heavy Metal Sleep Box is just the most expensive type of a TENT Ticket. You therefore do not have to purchase another TENT Ticket, if you already have a a Sleep Box Ticket.

(You however need a separate festival Ticket to enter the WOA itself. TENT Tickets are just a type of accomodation. )
I already have a fest ticket, so this is perfect. Yes I will buy it! How do you handle the transfer/sale? Paypal?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.