How many bands did you see in Wacken 2002?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

grazo

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
hi Grazo, welcome back! Guess I saw you at the Kalmah gig, have you been there?
well, you never manage to see ALL bands you want to see... but this was my 6th Wacken, so I´m kinda experienced ;) It took some years to work out a strategy to see as many bands as possible, but this time I´ve missed only 2 bands I wanted to see. At my 1st Wacken I was soo fucking drunk and missed a lot of bands or can´t remember the gigs. You always worry afterwards, so now I just don´t get drunk during the day and don´t hang around such a lot at the campside, take an alarm clock with me :D and it works perfectly :) Have seen around 25 bands I guess :)
I will be back to Wacken 2023 after almost 20 years. I hope to see people that I met in 2002 and 2005.

grazo

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
Yes. I was there it was one of my must see bands, and even that my friend wanted to stay in the camping site drinking with some Swedish guys I better went to see Kalmah gig because I don't know if I'll see them someday in America.
Hi Xpet do you still attend Wacken? I will be there again in 2023 after almost 20 years.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi Quark. have you been in Wacken recently? I have been hearing bad stories about the festival. I believe the management change recently, so we see how this goes.
Last time: 2019.

There are 2 "infields" right now. More stages as well. But with it, 2 checkpoints.

The campsite has become way bigger than in 2005. But actually, it's better than in 2014. (where I went on the "Camping Only" camp, 'cause I went by the Metal Train (a charter train which goes from Zürich HB to Itzehoe directly.

Due to the pandemic (and all that came along) I didn't go this year. I actually planned on going to another festival (in the south of Germany), but it got cancelled (again). Not due to COVID, but health issues of the organiser.
I'm now planning on going NEXT year. Probably with 3 frieinds of mine (from Belgium).

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Reaktionen: agresionpower