Metal festival game development

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
11 Sep. 2023
Hello all rockers and metal heads!

I'm a game developer and metal fan who is in the process of creating an epic RPG, where the goal of the protagonist is to experience a metal festival to the fullest. However, the road towards the protagonist's goal is lined with difficult decisions and enemies who want to convert the protagonist to the "right" way of life.
Since the game is in the early stages of development, I'm reaching out to all of you to gather information about your experiences of your favourite music and their associated festivals! I would be extremely grateful if you'd take a brief moment to participate in my survey. It'd help me out a lot in the creation of this game!

Thank you!

• Haha
Reaktionen: luna.lunatik
11 Sep. 2023
What a great way to collect information for spammers.
Well, this "spammer" would have been "spamming" in person on the holy ground this year. But there I would have offered the participants a chance to win a beer. Why not embrace the creativity and motivations of others, instead of being a troll? I thought metalheads was as kind on the internet as they are attending a festival.

Nergal1444

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Sep. 2016
Well, this "spammer" would have been "spamming" in person on the holy ground this year. But there I would have offered the participants a chance to win a beer. Why not embrace the creativity and motivations of others, instead of being a troll? I thought metalheads was as kind on the internet as they are attending a festival.

Why do you nedd a participants mail adress? As an optional field that is ok (with a clearly stated reason), but why should I gave some guy I do not know whose first post on a forum is a link to a survey my personal data? Why do you ask about used social media? Looking at the first page of your "survey" is not what I expect when you claim to want to know "my personal experience". For obvious reasons I did not see the folowing page(s), as I will not give you my mailadress.

Calling me a troll in your second post on this forum is also a great way to increase my trust in you. Remember, you want something from me, not the other way round.