FASTER:HARDER:LONGER - Access Pass & Sunday Arrival

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Gheddo

8 Aug. 2023
Hi guys, i need some more information about this Access Pass. For me this is the first time that i will go to woa, and the last informations that i have found was that i could have arrived everyday by car to the parking lot for free, without any pass or similar thing. This year i see that is was introduced this Access Pass and i don't understand how i have to use it. In my case i will arrive by car every day (31.7 - 1.8 - 2.8 - 3.8) of the ferstival, and at the evening i will go to hotel, not in wacken but in an another city. For this reason i will arrive by car in the morning and i will left in the evening.
In my condition how can i do with Access Pass?
Another question: in my conditions I have to do it also the Sunday pass?

I hope that someone can answer to all my question.

Thansk in advance.

Gheddo from Italy!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi guys, i need some more information about this Access Pass. For me this is the first time that i will go to woa, and the last informations that i have found was that i could have arrived everyday by car to the parking lot for free, without any pass or similar thing. This year i see that is was introduced this Access Pass and i don't understand how i have to use it. In my case i will arrive by car every day (31.7 - 1.8 - 2.8 - 3.8) of the ferstival, and at the evening i will go to hotel, not in wacken but in an another city. For this reason i will arrive by car in the morning and i will left in the evening.
In my condition how can i do with Access Pass?
Another question: in my conditions I have to do it also the Sunday pass?

I hope that someone can answer to all my question.

Thansk in advance.

Gheddo from Italy!
Non hai bisogno niente!

Same procedure as every year